Staff, 2022-12-12 23:45:35,
The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) has announced the applications for the Travel Grants Program that provides grants of up to a maximum of USD 1,200 to each qualified agriculture and agriculture-related professional, social scientist, or graduate student in Southeast Asia.
- To provide opportunities to qualified Southeast Asian nationals to participate and present papers in ATTAIN-relevant scientific conferences and fora, locally or internationally. Note: Priority will be given to paper presentations, but poster presentations may be considered depending on the volume of applications.
- To promote the dissemination of scientific knowledge/information vital to agricultural innovation.
- To provide the Grantee a venue to discuss with other scientists, researchers, university faculty, and scholars about recent developments in their respective disciplines.
- To facilitate linkages, partnerships, and active collaboration between SEARCA, or the applicant’s home institution, with other development organizations and donors.
- To produce articles or any publication out of the Grantee’s presented paper, whenever appropriate and feasible
The focus of the paper should be aligned with SEARCA’s priority thrusts under its 11th Five-Year plan (FY 2020/2021 – 2024/2025), as follows:
- Agri-Business Models for Increased Productivity and Income
- Sustainable Farming Systems and Natural Resource…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here