Staff, 2022-12-26 17:13:01,
Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as Indian e-Visa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to opt for this travel authorization online. The Indian e-Visa is a valid document that a Norwegian tourist, business executive or culture enthusiast can use to legally enter the country. Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. Indian Electronic Visa or Electronic Visa (eTV) is an online travel authorization. It is a multiple entry visa for e-tourism and e-business. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here