Staff, 2022-12-14 13:51:44,
German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist eVisa, Business eVisa or Medical Treatment eVisa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The online application system enables German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own homes. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India
- Passport-style photo of the…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here