Staff, 2022-12-02 15:21:26,
We have already had a look at the off-road-ready 2023 KTM 890 Adventure R. Now it’s time to take the R away, and check out the numerous update to the standard 890 Adventure, which is more street-friendly. Don’t worry; it’s still an off-road capable ADV motorcycle.
- The 2023 KTM 890 Adventure gets new WP Apex suspension. The Apex units are almost completely adjustable—the shock’s compression damping is fixed, as is the fork spring-preload. Travel at both ends is a hair under eight inches, which should be sufficient for all but the hardest-core off-road adventurists.
- Off-road riders will appreciate the new aluminum skid plate. It does triple duty, protecting the lower reaches of the 5.3-gallon fuel tank, as well as the exhaust and engine cases.
- New Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires split the difference between dirt and pavement. The wire-spoked wheelset is a dirt-ready 21-/18-inch combo.
- The Bosch 9.3 MP ABS is new. When you select the Offroad ride mode, Offroad ABS (front wheel only) is engaged. Otherwise, both wheels get ABS assistance.
- There’s a new fairing and front fender, plus wider tank and side panels. This means better protection from the elements and easier control over the motorcycle.
- The seat gets softer foam. The long days in the saddle won’t seem so long.
- A Demo Mode lets you try out the optional electronic riders aids for 932 miles on the 2023 KTM 890 Adventure for committing to buying them….
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here